The attack

Over several hours it came to the attention of those sensitive to it, that something powerful was on its way to Mystara. We had no idea what or who it was but the tension in the air, along with this unholy feeling was enough to alert us. Mill and myself began our search for the source of this, in the time I had gone off searching I ended up finding Ordin.

Ordin had been charmed by the fae saying they were going to make him alive once more, I have no idea what to make of this as I can not be alive again. I believe the fae are lieing to him in some fashion, til I know more I can not say how or why. Turns out I should not have worried about Ordin for he aided the living, when the source of the evil finally showed up he attacked it.

The beast was a most glorious demonic dragon I could not help but admire, therefore I did not aid either side but simply watched the chaos unfold all around me. Mother decided to help the dragon and that in turn got her attacked by Ordin, the want to be alive lich had now betrayed us all.

I grew weary as the battle dragged on and on, I retired to my crypt for the night. Upon morning I heard the beast had been slain.

No comments:

Post a Comment