The threat

I often wander about the realm of Mystara on my own, more often than not I get tugged towards my "little sister" Mill. Where ever Mill is I can feel her unholy aura as it is on some level the same as my own, on that same note though I can also feel mother and father's auras. As their essence is intermingled in to my own soul, like a mystical divening rod...

Upon finding Mill in the upper part of the human village, I saw she was damaged and badly in need of assistance. However before we could make our get away, Jaymes strode out of the jail house where upon he declared he was going to be looking for us. As it so happened since our mother had cursed the unborn child of Morwen, Jaymes informed in certain terms that unless our mother removed the curse; he would be sending every paladin in the realm after us.

We agreed to tell mother this threat of his before making our way back the crypt, to the crypt itself is in the cemetary near the human village. I have taken it as my home rather than the demon lair, I feel more at peace among the bones and coffins. Mill showed me how to fix bones in case I ever get damaged again, then I will not have to rely upon her assitance in the future. Course afterwards the child lich set her mind upon our predicament, worrying that if the bone I was binded to was destroyed that would be the end of me. At that point it was decided I needed to make a phylactery.

We have two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment