The Shaman

It is not often you see shamans on this island but I happened to have found one, and most surprising of all it was an orc. He motioned for me to come nearer to him when I had landed out of curiousity, I did as bidden only because I was a curious thing and he had turned around before I could shove him off the cliff. He claimed that the spirits told him he would recieve a visitor today, but had no idea who or what they would be.

I was offered to do a vision quest in order to find out what answers I seek, all that I got was to trust in Tiamet and she will show me the way. To find balance between what I was and what I am now, least it should tear me apart from the inside out. My path does not matter right now as twisted as it may be, whether it ends in utter darkness or not is not what I should be focused on. I need to find who I am, I also had no clue that the Dragon Queen was that watchful of those who have fallen from grace.

Before I had a chance to ask for further details, the shaman vanished in a cloud of dragon shaped smoke. The only thing I did recall about the orc is, he's from a tribe of dragon speakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment